Optimize movement for lifelong meaningful participation of all children.
Advance pediatric physical therapy through excellence in advocacy, education, and research.
The Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy is committed to:
- Consumer-centric care
- Social responsibility
- ADVOCATE: Advocate for meaningful participation of all children.
- EDUCATE: Enhance educational pathways to practice in pediatric physical therapy.
- ELEVATE: Elevate pediatric physical therapist practice through the application of evidence.
- LEAD: Be a relevant, innovative, agile and responsible organization.
- Click here to see the APPT 2018-21 Strategic Plan
- Click here to see what APPT was up to in 2018
- Click here to see the minutes from the APPT Business Meeting at CSM 2019
- Click here to share the Benefits of Belonging to APPT
- Click here to see the APPT Bylaws
- Click here to see the APPT Policies & Procedures